09 April 2015 | Entertainment
At Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha, our little guests are just as important to us as their parents.
We welcome kids upon arrival with a crafty pack ‘My Travel Story ‘’ which are suitable for their age group , either 3 to 6 year olds or 7 to 12 year olds.
The kits definitely enhance the fun and encourage young guests to be creative while on holiday. It is a great way for them to take a little part of their stay back home to cherish and remember.
The packs inspire kids to be interactive with fun, games and educational activities, giving parents a well-deserved break.
We aim for all our guests no matter what their age to feel better when they leave than when they arrived.
#kids #family #greathotelsguestslove #lifeatihg #holidayinndubaialbasha #mytravelstory #kidswelcomepack
My Travel Story 1st :
My Travel Story 2nd :
- Kids Stay & Eat Free @Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha Hotel Kids Stay & Eat Free at Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha Hotel (Terms & Conditions Apply)
Top 5 Reasons Kids Love Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha
1. We can have all […]
- Tara Sharma Show – Super Fun Trip To Dubai
First of two videos showcasing our super fun trip to #Dubai! Thank you @HolidayInn @HolidayInnAlBarsha, it was so wonderful to […]
- Important Tips for Travelling with Children During summer, many parents plan vacations with children which may include babies, infants, toddler and teens. It is always good to show children the world, kind of like an investment […]
- How You Can Weave Leisure Into Business At Holiday Inn Making sure you feel at home, no matter where you are. See how you can weave leisure into business at Holiday Inn.
- FIFA U17 World Cup UAE 2013 When: Thursday, 17th October – Friday, 8th November
Venue: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah
This year will be the 15th tournament of the FIFA U17 World Cup. […]