28 August 2014 | Dubai
The emirate of Dubai has become widely known as one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East for Western visitors. As well as offering some of the most luxurious accommodation in the the world, it also has a more tolerant view of Western culture than some of the other countries in the region. There are plenty of things to do during a visit to Dubai, and here are just five of the experiences that can be enjoyed during your visit.
- 6 Sensational Dubai Museums to Visit in Dubai, UAE When Dubai is mentioned, generally what pops to mind are flashy malls and golden Lamborghinis? However, not all travel enthusiasts or local folk are interested in such lavishly dipped […]
- Dubai Metro Stations set for Transformation into Art Galleries DUBAI: Dubai Metro’s enchanting stations are set for an artistic transformation. This is the initiative of His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Prime Minister and […]
- Enjoy Summer Holidays in Dubai with Special Packages Dubai is a popular destination for travelers from all over the world, particularly affluent families of the west. Dubai attracts visitors for many reasons and not just our sunny blue […]
- Compelling Reasons to Explore Dubai Dubai is the city that enchants, enthralls and electrifies all! Whether you’re a nervy jetsetter, a trendy urban vacationer, or keen to sink deeply into the sheer beauty of nature, […]
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Visit Dubai at Least Once in Life Dubai, over the last 4 decades has transformed itself into the most lavish and fascinating place on the earth. Currently, it’s the most popular tourist destinations which invite […]