06 June 2018 | Dubai
View the world’s tallest building, shop at the biggest mall and get a taste of Arabian tradition during a 24 hour Dubai stopover.
#MyDubai #Dubai #LifeAtIHG #TrueHospitality #HelloDubai #VisitDubai #Welcome #holidayInnDubaiAlBarsha #GreatHotelsGuestsLove #JoyofTravel #DoMoreofWhatYouLove
- A Guide to Shopping Malls in Dubai Discover a true shopping experience while shopping in the malls of Dubai. Dubai is a shopper’s heaven for shopaholics. The city has plenty of options to shop for tourists ranging […]
- How to Bargain Successfully when Shopping in Dubai The Dubai experience is not just about watching its skyline, skyscrapers or serene beaches; it is also a shopping paradise. The glitzy malls are the hub of great bargains if you know […]
- Enjoy Summer Holidays in Dubai with Special Packages Dubai is a popular destination for travelers from all over the world, particularly affluent families of the west. Dubai attracts visitors for many reasons and not just our sunny blue […]
- Shopping In Dubai: Best Things to Buy When you are holidaying in Dubai you will not be short of things to do. But it is pretty much a given that you will spend more time in the city shopping.
Dubai is a […]
- Traditional Wear in the UAE The national dress in the UAE holds a lot of value and respect. It is a way for Emiratis to declare themselves and maintain their local identity.